Survive as the Exile.
Grinding Gear Games announced today that they will bring their award-winning RPG, Path of Exile, to the PS4 this December. Path of Exile will be completely free-to-play. The premiere of Path of Exile on the PS4 will also include Grinding Gear’s largest expansion of 2018, also planned for release on other systems in December.
The game has proven built itself up to be one of the largest online Action RPGs with continual, massive audience growth. Successful launches on the Xbox One and in China have more than doubled the Path of Exile player community since August 2017, with over 3.5 million players having played the game’s 2017 expansion, The Fall of Oriath.
Key features include:
- Download and play for free, but never pay-to-win
- A dark and deep action RPG
- Unlimited character combinations with the game’s gigantic skill tree
- Combine skill gems to create unique combat strategies
- Explore a dark and gritty world rendered from a fixed 3D perspective
- Explore randomly generated levels for nearly infinite replayability
- Craft weapons, magic items and even end-game maps to become more powerful
- Cooperate or compete with thousands of other Exiles in a persistent online world
- Ascend online ladders in every game mode
Path of Exile will be coming to PS4 in December, but in the meantime you can find out more on Steam.
Kate has been gaming since she could control a mouse. In addition to having a penchant for indie games, Kate had a World of Warcraft account when she was far too young, and has a weakness for any game with ‘RPG’ in the description.