Cleaning, but gruesomer
Developer Empyrean and publish Fat Dog Games have announced that Body of Evidence will be coming to the Nintendo Switch, PC, and Xbox One at the beginning of 2019. Many games task you with killing the bad guys, but Body of Evidence asks you to clean that mess up, charging players with cleaning up crime scenes across the city.
Step into the overall covered shoes of a dead body disposal expert. Answer the call of local business owners, friends, and criminals who have messes that require your unique skills. Scrub, mop, and bag up the evidence in every scene until it appears as if nothing unpleasant ever happened there. Earn cash with every job and purchase new supplies to tackle new and more complex scenarios.
This job requires an attention to detail and the ability to work quickly because you are on the clock. The player must be sure to check every closet and under every pillow, you never know what could be hiding.
Key features of the game include:
- Gruesome fun as you drag and hide the ragdolled bodies
- A strange collection of characters and scenarios
- Wicked sense of humor and packed with pop culture references
- Multiple ways to pass the levels
- Restock your supplies at your local Warmart
- Bloody scenes in low-poly graphics
Body of Evidence is will be available on Steam, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One in the first quarter of 2019 for $19.99 USD.