From the minds behind Burnout comes another racer.
Three Fields Entertainment, a team that is comprised of some of the talent behind the racing series Burnout, have announced that their new racer Dangerous Driving will be released onto PC, Xbox One and PS4 this April 9th.
The game offers a fair few modes for you to drive dangerously through, each with their own way to play. Want to destroy other cars? The Takedown races are for you. Want to chain your way to perfection? Choose the Heatwave race. You can also be the last car standing in the Eliminator mode, or rule the road alone in Road Rage. If you just really want to chase someone, there is always the Pursuit Mode too, which sees you chasing outlaws. Dangerous Driving offers offline play against AI or online play against up to seven other players.
According to the studio’s website, the main features of the game are:
- Bump, shunt, slam, scratch and powerslide your way around 30 dangerous courses set across seven different locations.
- Takedown your opponent in the adrenaline fuelled Takedown Races, chain your way to perfection in the Boost Chain Races, or rule every road in Road Rage.
- Switch on your Sirens and apprehend Wanted Suspects in Pursuit Mode, or be the last car standing in Eliminator.
- Race offline against remorseless AI drivers in over 8 different event types
- Coming Month 1 – Take the action online against seven other aggressive players
- Unlock new deadly cars and aggressive abilities as you progress.
To find out more about Dangerous Driving check out Three Fields Entertainment‘s website. The title will be available on April 9th on PC at the Epic Games store, PS4 and Xbox One.
Kate has been gaming since she could control a mouse. In addition to having a penchant for indie games, Kate had a World of Warcraft account when she was far too young, and has a weakness for any game with ‘RPG’ in the description.