The smash hit run and gun bullet dodger arrives next month!
Working together with Bootdisk Revolution and Nephilim Games Studios, Digerati is thrilled to announce that Bleed 2 will be making its way onto the Nintendo Switch March 8th, 2018. Sequel to the original Bleed and originally launching last year on Steam, Bleed 2 welcomes back pink haired heroine Wryn, the world’s greatest and only remaining hero, as she fights to defend the globe from an invading force of villains. Master the art of air-dodging and bullet-reflecting to stylishly take down a relentless barrage of bad guys and bosses, some of which who are naughty kittens. It’s your job to make sure Wryn lives up to her title as the Greatest Hero of All Time!
Among many fans however were Cuphead co-creators Chad and Jared Moldenhauer who recently named Bleed 2 as one of their favourite games from 2017. They also had this to say about the game.
“Bleed 2 is the ultimate all-killer, no-filler game. It’s an hour of blisteringly fast paced run and gun shooting with slow-mo, multiple air dashes, bullet reflecting, boss crushing gameplay. Saying Bleed 2 is intense is an understatement.”
In addition the game also features:
- 7 intense levels with over 25 boss fights
- Unique controls let you shoot, dodge, reflect bullets and slow time all at once
- 4 difficulty levels that remix enemy placement and boss patterns
- 2-player local co-op for all modes
- Unlockable weapons, characters and abilities
- Arcade Mode: Tackle the game on a single life
- Challenge Mode: Fight up to three bosses at the same time
- Endless Mode: Test yourself against a gauntlet of randomly-generated levels
If you are interested in picking up the game when it launches on March 8th, it will be available for £ 13.49 on the Nintendo eShop with pricing for other regions not announced at this time.
Hey look, it’s Jack, The Indie Game Website’s resident Australian! Fan of Shovel Knight, Hollow Knight and all things metroidvania. Part of our core news team, Jack believes games are more than just entertainment.