Build your own island community in the highly rated sandbox sim.
The sunny beaches of Castaway Paradise are lying ready for your visit! Go fishing, decorate and expand your holiday home, try gardening, play dress up, and help out your fellow castaways. Castaway Paradise is an instant vacation to your very own tropical island! Visits can be made through whichever device you prefer. Following mobile and PC releases, the sandbox sim will soon expand to console! Stolen Couch Games is working with fellow Dutch game studio Codeglue B.V., who are handling the console ports.
After a disastrous storm, the local villagers seek your help to rebuild the island. Recreate yourself and live the life you want on a peaceful tropical island. Choose from hundreds of options as you decorate your house, help out neighbours and replant the beaches. Castaway Paradise is a perfect holiday for people of all looking for a getaway from the rush of modern life.
The game features:
- Relax, take a holiday to your own tropical island.
- Gardens feed the soul… and your stomach. Harvest crops, catch fish or chase bugs.
- After a storm, a rainbow! Build your own holiday home and decorate it during special holidays.
- Dress for the occasion: every season offers its own wardrobe with 100s of outfit pieces you can combine as you please.
- Good fences make good neighbours. Get to know your fellow villagers and help them with their daily activities.
The creative town-building game is expected to arrive the 31st of July on Xbox One and PlayStation®4. You can already pre-order the game with a discount on the Microsoft Store. Castaway Paradise launched on Steam back in 2015, where it’s received very positive reviews, and currently has a 50% discount running until the 5th of July, priced at £4.99 / €7.49 / $7.49.
A fan of indie RPGs, Andrew splits his time between grinding for XP, and writing about grinding for XP. As well as running our news section, Andrew eats a medically inadvisable amount of Marmite.