Join Bortis in his quest to find replacements for his short hands and arms!
Polish indie studio Blue Sunset Games announced today the official release date for their new casual adventure game, Tiny Hands Adventure, scheduled for July 17th. Join this young T-Rex named Borti on his quest to find the best replacement for his tiny little hands.
This cute-looking classic adventure game tells the story of Borti, a little T-Rex a bit frustrated with his short hands and arms, which prevents him from being a good football player with his team of friends in his hometown, Dinoburg.
Any fan of franchises like Crash Bandicoot or even Mario games will find a nice, funny and cute 3D indie experience with Tiny Hands Adventure. As the devs specified in its official Steam page, this game features the following:
- Beautiful 3D graphics
- Collect different tools and weapons for Borti and use them in game! From sticks, through compact drills to mechanical arms and more
- Fight with bosses – the elemental keepers are waiting for you to show up!
- Slide, roll or jump your way to victory
- Visit over 20 stages, set across multiple location themes
- Try yourself in challenging mode after completing a stage and finding all collectables
- Find out how the story unfolds!
Tiny Hands Adventure is not the first project from Blue Sunset Games, a studio that has already worked on Mecha Fall, Tribellum: Tower Defense, Glaive: Brick Breaker, Animal Rivals, Car Demolition Clicker and Go All Out. Many of which feature similar elements, like dinosaurs and other cute animals.
Initially, Tiny Hands Adventure will be released on July 17th for PC, while there’s no announced release date for Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
Our boy from Buenos Aires, Juan has been a gamer for as long as he can remember (and possibly even longer than that). He loves a good story, and believes every indie game has a compelling one to tell.