The end of the world, but fun.
Dark Blue Games have been showing off their post-apocalyptic rogue-lite, Infected Shelter, at this years EGX with a brand new trailer. Showcasing just how many different ways there are to kill people in this world, Infected Shelter looks like plenty of fun. We can see why it was selected for Square Enix Collective.
Infected Shelter aims to be bloody good apocalyptic fun. Taking on the end of the world in a lighthearted, yet violent, way it has been billed as a cross between Dead Cells and Castle Crashers. The game mixes rogue-lite gameplay with co-op multiplayer insanity.
Key Features of the game include:
- Rogue-lite / rouge-like elements, play-learn-die-unlock-improve-repeat
- Permanent upgrades that change how you play the game in the following runs
- 150+ blueprints to unlock new weapons, clothes, skills, relics and RPG-like character improvements
- 50+ brutal, ultra-violent executions
- Randomly generated post-apocalyptic environments
- Fast paced, violent and complex 2D brawler-like combat with lots of firearms and melee weapons
- Fully supported singleplayer experience
- Co-op with up to 4 players
You can add Infected Shelter to your wishlist now on Steam. When released, hopefully by the end of this year, it will be winding its way to PC, Mac and Linux. Eventually, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One releases will follow.
Kate has been gaming since she could control a mouse. In addition to having a penchant for indie games, Kate had a World of Warcraft account when she was far too young, and has a weakness for any game with ‘RPG’ in the description.