Face the dangers of the Cretan Labyrinth as the Minotaur.
Glass Bear Studio have joined the ranks of Kickstarter, with their new campaign for action and adventure game Asterion. With a 3D art style and puzzle elements, the game aims to be in a similar vein to Zelda, with a dash of Souls-like darkness.
You play as Asterion, last in a long line of minotaurs bred to brave the dangers of the Labyrinth of Crete: an ancient, enigmatic, massive structure. Its purpose is a mystery, but yours is not: you must go in and keep the world from ruin. Inside the cyclopean dungeon you will explore the Five Warden Realms from a central hub. Each is a unique, hand-crafted and interconnected environment with its own fierce enemies and challenges to overcome.
The game’s main features include:
- An aesthetic 3D art style
- Challenging boss fights against the Wardens
- Big, hand-crafted, interconnected environments to explore
- Intricate environmental puzzles
- Hidden secrets and challenges for the bravest souls
- An enthralling story with deep lore to uncover
- Amazing music, tailor-made for each gameplay moment
If you want to find out more about Asterion, go check out their Kickstarter page. With 19 days left to go in the games campaign, we wish them all the best.
Kate has been gaming since she could control a mouse. In addition to having a penchant for indie games, Kate had a World of Warcraft account when she was far too young, and has a weakness for any game with ‘RPG’ in the description.