A Robot Named Fight! gets Nintendo Switch update
It’s a match, a death match.
A Robot Named Fight!, the metroidvania rogue-like that made its debut on Nintendo Switch this April, is getting a new update. A Robot Named Fight!: Deathmatch Update is released today, available digitally via the Nintendo eShop.
Experience the procedurally-generated world in a totally new way with the Deathmatch Update – a 2-4 player local split-screen Fight-fest. The update brings with it numerous artifacts to nab, five weapons-packed arenas for battle and settings to tweak to your liking. Blast your friends or blast your foes, but let no fight go unfought! When everybody else is tired of losing, dig into even more fleshy goodness with brand new areas and content to discover in single-player mode.
Deathmatch Mode includes all the following features:
- Adjustable frag or time limit
- Toggleable starting items and random item roulette
- Spawnable items: All, Energy Only, or None
- Five hand-crafted arenas (2 unlocked through achievements)
- Add or Remove maps from rotation
- Support for over 50 items, including: Attractor Helm, Arachnomorph, Jet Pack, Tri Orb, AuraBolt, Fragment Shots, Buzz Orb, Energy Axe, Regeneration Helm, Buzzsaw Shell, Dash, Viridian Shell, Wave Bomb
- End-game scoreboard to see who is the most Fight!
You can find out more about A Robot Named Fight! on Steam, and get the new Deathmatch update on Nintendo Switch from today.