Manage your own Battle Royale business from December 10th.
Indie developer Hugo Cardoso, head of Endless Loop Studios, has announced that his new management simulator Battle Royale Tycoon will be released on December 10th for PC through Steam. Endless Loop has been responsible for many other sim games like Ninja Tycoon, Blueprint Tycoon and Game Corp DX.
In Battle Royale Tycoon we’ll be heading our own Battle Royale business, allowing people to come in and quench their thirst for a bloody battle and while earning a profit. Building appealing arenas, daring fields and keeping our demanding customers happy will be only a part of the job.
As with many other sims out there, our management work will also include keeping customers happy by building bathrooms, shops and other entertaining facilities for them to enjoy while they wait for their place in line to enter the battlefield and see who’s the last one standing. Your employees must also be taken care of, as well as keeping them happy and in shape.
The game’s Steam page lists the following key features for the game:
- Design and build your own arenas for your guests to fight.
- Set up the Arena rules and Game Mode: Battle Royale, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag.
- Listen to your guests and improve the design of your arenas: Add guns, cover, fix spawn kills.
- Build up the rest of your park with Shops, Bathrooms, Shooting Ranges, etc.
- Repair your items and keep them in good condition so no one gets hurt.
- Clean up the arenas before starting a new battle.
Can you be a business mastermind in the art of the Battle Royale market? Who knows? We only hope this never exists in real life! Battle Royale Tycoon will be available as of December 10th for PC through Steam or the game’s official website.
Our boy from Buenos Aires, Juan has been a gamer for as long as he can remember (and possibly even longer than that). He loves a good story, and believes every indie game has a compelling one to tell.