If you weren’t creeped out by dolls before…
Developers Creazn Studio, alongside their publisher SOEDESCO Publishing, have announced that their title Dollhouse will be released at some point this year. The frightening thriller will be debuting on PS4 as well as on Steam. The game has a distinctive film noir feel with mysteries to solve and plenty of hidden secrets.
In Dollhouse you are Marie, a detective with amnesia who is on a quest to piece back together her past. This horror game takes you into the mind of the detective as she delves deeper and deeper. In a rather creepy turning of tables, players can use the ‘focus’ feature to see through the eyes of Marie’s pursuer. Frights are a-plenty when you’re aware of just how hot your stalker is on your heels.
According to the game’s Steam page, its key features are:
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past in Singleplayer
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer
- Creep through procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same in any game mode
- Murder wisely in competitive online Multiplayer where each player has a different target
- Deepen your fears with 14 playable characters in Multiplayer, each with a unique story
Keep an eye out for more news on Dollhouse by visiting their Steam page.
Part of our core news team, Kate has been gaming since she could control a mouse. In addition to having a penchant for indie games, Kate had a World of Warcraft account when she was far too young, and has a weakness for any game with ‘RPG’ in the description.